In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer’s qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”). If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means, or requesting that we collect them.
If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area.
You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
– The goods received back are ‘as new’ but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
– The returned products are missing their original packaging.
– The cancellation was requested after the 7 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
– The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than ‘as new’.
– The goods have been installed and/or used.
– Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.