At Jack Fitzgerald Electrical we recognise your privacy is important, which is why the information we gather will only be used to process your order and to provide the best possible service.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Act”), the data controller is Jack Fitzgerald Electrical, Howley’s Quay, Lower Shannon Street, Limerick, Ireland.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.jackfitzgeraldelectrical.ie (“our site”).
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by jackfitzgeraldelectrical.ie, and when you report a problem with our site.
- We may market third party services (e.g. extended warranties, finance agreements) available through our site. If you choose to accept a third party service related to your order we will pass the relevant information to them. This could include your personal and order details.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If required by law we will pass on your details to the relevant organisation.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information which you provide to us for the purpose of seeking employment with Jack Fitzgerald Electrical.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- From time to time we may contact you with news, updates and special offers. If you would like not to be contacted by us, please send an email to email@example.com with the word ‘remove’ in the subject header. We will then remove you from our mailing list.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
We also make use of a service called Google Analytics. This technology stores a number of cookies on your device and helps us analyse how shoppers use our site. It does not collect any personal information and these cookies may be stored on your device for up to 6 months. Refer to Google’s Google Analytics Opt-out Page for information about opting out of this form of tracking.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.