Click & Collect
Pay Online and Collect In-Store
At Jack Fitzgerald Electrical we are conscious of the fact that some customers require their purchase almost immediately and may be unable to wait for a delivery to arrive. Therefore we also offer a Pay Now and Collect In Store option to speed things up.
The Click & Collect process is very simple, just follow the instructions below :
- Place your products in your Shopping Basket
- Enter your Billing Details and Proceed to the CheckOut page
- On the CheckOut page select the “Click & Collect (Instore)” option
- Continue and complete the remaining CheckOut process
- Shortly you should automatically receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order
- A member of our Online team will contact you by e-mail or by telephone within an hour to advise on when your purchase can be collected from your chosen store (i.e. within an hour during normal office hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm otherwise within an hour on the next working day)
- Call into the relevant store to collect your purchase. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation, Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) and the Card used to make your purchase as you will be unable to collect your items without these.
- Please note that products can be collected at anytime during the opening hours of the relevant store that you have selected.